Or rather two winners. Victoria and Christy got the "Who's Who" correct. The correct order is: Noah, Tahirah, Landon and Carson. Congratulations you two. Your prize is the satisfaction of knowing that you could tell my children apart better than their own father could!
Alisha, i'm so happy that you spied on my blog! now we are blog friends! :) when is the next card class? and where? i missed last month and now i feel lost. lol
ReplyDeletehelp me please if you can. or give me a call. my phone is 801-664-4497
loves!
I kind of guessed well wrong. Atleast you can tell them apart right. Or did you have to read the back of the photo lol. All I have to say is that your kids look alike and they are ADORABLE!
ReplyDeleteBOO-YA! I KNEW I was right. Take THAT, Daddy-O!
ReplyDeleteYay! I am a good aunt! BTW, just noticed that your "About Me" section says there is one on the way. Is there something you haven't shared with us? Ha ha.
ReplyDelete