Thanks for visiting! If you have a blog yourself, please let me know! I'd love to add it to my list. I still need to transfer the ones I have on my old blog.
So, here's an update on us. Carson is still not doing entirely wonderful. He still is not eating much and Dayv and I have noticed he looks like he has lost a bit of weight. We stopped giving him the prescription pain killer and are just giving him over-the-counter Tylenol. Everything that we try giving him to eat he says hurts his throat so it's been hard. I hope he turns around soon!
I've decided to start running and riding my bike. I found a nice running schedule online to get me started. I used to love to run when I was younger and have found that I have really gotten out of shape since then. The lower number on the scale has given me a little more motivation to keep up with my eating plan. Exchanging lists with Christy has really helped!
Dayv just finished his third year of the apprenticeship program. So, he is officially a fourth year apprentice!! He's has a pretty high overall average so I am quite proud of him! He is doing so well in both the schooling and out on the job. The program is five years but he can take his journeyman's test after four. Dayv has also gotten word that they are back up to working 50 hour weeks again. We were really worried there for a while that he was going to get laid off. So, we are happy about that. The medical bills have been piling up (mostly Carson's) so that will help out immensely!
#600 Staring ahead at a brand new year
6 days ago


I love your picture at the top! How did you get all four kids to look so cute at one time (or even all look in the direction of the camera at one time)? Amazing!
ReplyDelete