A random cute picture of Landon:
Noah's random sleeping positions:
A random hair cut? Actually, I've had this planned for a while....
Random inspiration on how to store all our food storage. I would like to build it up a lot more but I think we have a good start. This may not be the most exciting thing for most of you but I had a few people ask what I did.
First we have the buckets of flour, oats, rice and sugar, container of bags of wheat, and our 72 hour kits on the shelf:
Next we have a bookcase to store all of our canned and boxed goods nestled so nicely in between our washer and dryer (who ever planned out this laundry room had some very interesting ideas):
Then we have three shelves to house our non-food items, landry on top, bathroom in the middle and kitchen on the bottom:
And last we have our all important water storage (about 6 days worth for our family):


What a fantastic start to your storage! Great job!
ReplyDeleteHere's something I learned a while back!
Keep your liguid laundry detergent containers when they're empty and fill them up with water and you can use them to wash your clothes when needed! Just make sure to properly lable them! Keep up the awesome job, and keep the pics. a comin'!
Wow! You are awesome! Look at all of that food storage!!!
ReplyDeleteyour storage looks awesome. Mine just looks like a mountain in the middle of the floor.
ReplyDelete