Friday, September 4, 2009

Family Pictures!

We FINALLY had family pictures done today! We have not had family pictures since Tahirah was a baby. I thought they turned out really well! A friend of ours, Mark Barber, took them. If you like what you see and are interested here is his website: http://ttiphoto.com/services. He is VERY affordable, does an incredible job and he gives you full rights of the pictures he takes. Just thought I'd throw that in there....

Anyway, ENJOY! (THANK YOU MARK!!!)









4 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures! You guys make such a cute family. And yes, Mark is the bomb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! You have a beautiful family and now beautiful pictures to match!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are all so cute of your family! You are all very photogenic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love, in these pictures, that Dayv is wearing a necklace and you're not. That husband of yours is more fashionable than me, and that's saying something these days--LOL. Miss you guys, the pictures turned out great and the kids are getting SO BIG!!

    ReplyDelete