For some reason I have been putting this off. I'm not exactly sure why. Usually I enjoy blogging. Odd...
Well, Carson is now a FIRST GRADER! I still have a hard time believing he is that old. He is still going to the same charter school way across town but this year I only have to drive him there in the morning. There is another boy in our neighborhood who goes to the same school so I am able to carpool this year. It is SO NICE! Carson is really enjoying school now. He had a hard time the first week just adjusting to the all day schedule but now he is doing great!
I officially decided not to put Tahirah in preschool. I really would of loved to have put her in the one Carson attended but I just couldn't justify the $70 a month it would of cost me. And after making sure there was NO MONEY TREE in our back yard I just knew it wasn't even possible. I would still like to sign her up for dance but it is going to have to wait.
Noah has yet another staff infection. At least that's what his doctor thinks it is (after being misdiagnosed at the instant care as yeast). BUT after one round of an antibiotic and half way through another one it is still not gone. I guess we'll see what happens at the end of this round.
I think Landon is teething. At least it gives me an excuse for his orneriness.....He's still the cutest baby in the world just a very fussy one!
Dayv is starting the fourth year of his apprenticeship! It is a five year program but he can take his journeyman's test after this year!! This year is rather expensive. I wish they had some kind of financial aide (besides our credit card).
Sebastian (one of our cats) decided he was done with inside life. He escaped again! Our dog Dharma is a rather impatient dog and when Dayv let her outside in the middle of the night and went back to sleep she managed to get the back patio door open and let herself in. She, of course, forgot to close it. I wonder what Sebastian will think about the outside life when it starts snowing! Dumb cat!
#600 Staring ahead at a brand new year
6 days ago


No comments:
Post a Comment