This year my husband went above and beyond anything he has ever done for any of the previous 7 birthdays I have had since we've been married. First it stated off with my gift. He went in with my mom on a violin. I have had the same student violin since I started 16 years ago. I wasn't suppose to find out about it until my birthday but I did (two months ago). Then he told my sometime last month that for my birthday his sister Toni was going to watch the kids while we went out to dinner. We would then pick up Landon that night and the other three were going to spend the night. Sounds GREAT! So, the friday before my birthday we went to Cafe' Rio (YUUUUUMY!) and had a nice peaceful evening with only one child. He told me we were suppose to go pick up our kids around lunchtime. When we arrived I saw Michael and Christy's car in the driveway and thought "Oh, fun! Look who's here". Then I saw Kiera, my friends daughter, on the porch and thought "What in the world is she doing here?" and then my son Carson comes running up to me and says "MOM! We are doing a suprise party for you!" Ah ha! My husband was a little annoyed that he "ruined" it but I was still REALLY surprised. They had a nice lunch all prepared along with a cake (it even had PURPLE sprinkles!). I also got some really nice gifts (thanks again!!) and great company. I kept thinking back to all the lies Dayv had to tell me so I didn't figure it out. I was totally in awe. WOW, he is a good liar! Well, as if that wasn't enough, on my actual birthday he brought me breakfast in bed before he left for work that morning!!
Dayv wasn't the only one that spoiled me. The saturday after my birthday I got to go out to lunch with my sister in laws, Christy and Toni! We went to one of my favorite restaurants, The Olive Garden. I even got Pumpkin Pie cheesecake for dessert!
Aww! What a sweet husband! Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday!
ReplyDeleteHow awesome! Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteWOW! That sounds like an amazing birthday. I'm glad you were able to be spoiled! Happy belated Birthday!
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a wonderful birthday. You deserve it! Your birthday party and birthday lunch were both lots of fun.
ReplyDelete