Monday, November 2, 2009

OCTOBER 2009

As you can see I haven't updated my blog in a while. Things have gotten pretty busy with the kids. So, I've decided maybe I'll just update once or twice a month. Here is what we were up to this past month:

The beginning of October we went to the zoo with my parents and two brothers. It was sort of a Denton family reunion. We were suppose to go to St. George and camp out in Snow Canyon but Carson had school and Dayv had to work. So, my parents and brothers went to Wendover and then came back to Salt Lake to go to the zoo with me and the kids. One of the Elephants just had a baby not too long ago. It was so much fun to watch her. She was quite the little show off. There was also a baby giraffe and two baby tiger cubs! Unfortunately Noah got sick. So, Dayv stayed home with him.







Landon had his 6 month well checkup. He was sick (Noah shared). They weighed him at 22 lbs 7 oz and he measured 29 1/4 inches long. A BIG boy! He has really been catching on to the whole eating thing. None of the other kids really ate baby food. Tahirah LOVES feeding him.


And here's a pic of a new do he tried out:



Tahirah stated her preschool and LOVES it. She now loves to write her name and find different letters she knows on everything! She has never really been interested in this sort of thing like Carson was so it's been a lot of fun to see her so excited about it now.

Noah is finally feeling better. He was sick and then had an ear infection. We are still keeping a close eye on him for more staff infection. I've become quite paranoid about it now. We noticed a red spot on his arm that I worried was staff but luckily it went away the next day.

Halloween was a lot of fun this year. We had a Halloween game night with some friends of ours the week before Halloween. This was the first of many times the kids had to dress up and the only time I got pictures od them in their costumes. I was a traffic light. Dayv, Carson and Noah were pirates. Tahirah was a blue fairy. Landon was a Dalmatian puppy. My favorite costume in our game group was Mark who was Klinger off of M.A.S.H. Too funny!!

The friday before Halloween we went over to Michael and Christy's for the annual pumpkin carving party which is always a lot of fun. Dayv stayed home because he wasn't feeling well. I decided we would just do one pumpkin for the whole family. Carson really wanted to carve one this year so I let him do it all by himself and he did a FABULOUS job!! He was so proud of it.

For Halloween we went up to my parents for the annual trunk-or-treat. After the kids filled their bags with candy went to my grandparents and got to visit with them along with my aunt and two of my cousins (and my cousin's three week old baby!!). On Sunday the kids got to decorate cookies my mom had gotten for them. The kids were bouncing off the walls and driving my Dad crazy I'm sure but we all had a good time!








So, there you have it! Sorry the pics are a little out of order. Blogspot has really done something weird with the picture uploading that I'm not liking at all! Ah well.

2 comments: