A company that has helped our family save a lot of money is Deals to Meals. I discovered Deals to Meals a little over a year ago when it was featured on KSL.com. For only 4.95 a month they go through the current grocery ads and find the "RED DEALS" (cheaper than Costco, Sam's Club or Wal-mart)for you. It's all about building up your food storage a little at a time so they also give you the shelf life of each red deal item and how much you will need for a year supply. Not only do they do that, but they also make a MEAL PLANNER for the week with meals that use the items that are on sale! I have YET to find a recipe our family has tried that we didn't like. And many of the recipes are now in our regular dinner rotation! The recipes are homemade, healthy and DELICIOUS! They always include a couple of food storage recipes that can be made with only your food storage. Along with the meal planner they is also a GROCERY LIST that lists the ingredients for each recipe and where the cheapest place to buy that ingredient is. And for those of you who are not coupon clippers, they don't use coupons! Occasionally, there will be a link to one but the red deal price does not include the coupon. I used this before my coupon clipping days, started coupon clipping, got burned out and then came right back to Deals to Meals. It's so easy! (I also missed the recipes...lol)
I owe most of my food storage supply to this company! I LOVE IT!!! If it sounds like something you'd like to try you can for FREE for two weeks and let me know how you like it! And for you "out of staters" they have expanded to 12 states (Washington, Oregon, California, Idaho, Nevada, Arizona, Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, New Mexico, Texas and of course, Utah)
#600 Staring ahead at a brand new year
6 days ago


No comments:
Post a Comment